Former Navy SEAL and Co-author of
#1 New York Times Bestseller Extreme Ownership
signing his book
The Dichotomy of Leadership
Monday, October 1st at 6:30pm
7812 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
- This is a meet & greet signing event.
- Tickets can be purchased either on-line through the above link (available now) or in store (starting September 25th).
- Tickets are $31.24. This admits two people and includes one copy of the book.
- Signing line will operate on a first-come first-served basis. Please make sure you are in line by 6:30pm because it does move quickly and once the line has cleared, Jocko will leave.
- Warwick's staff will facilitate photos for attendees. Please have your cell phone or camera ready.
- Please remember that parking in La Jolla is monitored, so be aware of what time zone you have parked in - we don't want any unforeseen surprises for you when you get back to your car.
Jocko Willink and Leif Babin served as U.S. Navy SEAL officers in some of the toughest, sustained urban combat in the history of the SEAL teams. Their unit, Task Unit Bruiser, remains the most highly decorated special operations unit of the Iraq War. They took those lessons and developed leadership training for the next generation of SEALs. When Willink retired and Babin left active duty, they launched Echelon Front, a leadership company that teaches others to build, train and lead their own high-performance winning teams. Their first book, Extreme Ownership, published in 2015, became a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal and #1 Publisher's Weekly bestseller.
In The Dichot